Many sanitary holders are unaware of the difference between toilet seats, and whenever you go as a client, they never provide an adequate answer to your query. Queries can be regarding water usage in the toilet seat or height or dimension according to your toilet space. Here, we are making a comparison of Toto Carlyle II vs Ultramax II.
The invention of toilet seats is an incredible milestone towards the improvement of human life. Many villages are present in underdeveloped countries where people still go to fields as they have no toilets in their homes.
I always want them to visit cities or big towns to have an experience of this development. You honestly can’t compare Toto toilets with any other brand, they are the best in the business.
Toto is the name of cleanovation in the sanitary world. They gave you peace of mind along with the well-being of their clients. Let us have a look at their products to choose the best one.
2. Sleek design
4. Soft seat closure
1. CEFIONTECT glaze
2. CAL Green and CEC compatible
3. Gravity flush
4. Two powerful nozzles for bowl flushing
Dimensions: 28.5” x 28.5” x 16.5”
Colour: Colonial White
Material: Vitreous China
Weight: 110 lbs
Cefiontect ceramic quality is used in all Toto toilets. It is highly sturdy, hygienic, and long-lasting ceramic with glaze.
Do particles of feces accumulate inside the bowl of your toilet? Go with this Toto Carylle II toilet, which has smooth Cefiontect ceramic, making it difficult for the dirt and other residues to stick in the bowl.
Its power flushing of 1.28 gallons/ flush is like a tornado, and the centrifugal washing makes it a trusty friend in the washroom.
Also, this toilet is elongated and comes in one piece, which is easy to handle and install. Moreover, the seat cover is soft and doesn’t bang on the toilet, making it one of our best choices in choosing the best toilet.
This toilet is ADA compliant and fulfills the requirements of EPA WaterSense, California’s CEC, and CALGreen. It is environmentally friendly as it requires less chemical use due to its smooth finishing.
Related Article: Toto Carolina II VS Carlyle II
- Comfortable seat with universal height
- The lever is made of chrome
- Centrifugal rinsing is effective
- Add sophistication to your bathroom
- The one-piece skirted design makes cleaning easy
- Due to its design, some people find it hard to clean with the traditional brush
Dimensions: 28 3/8″ x 16 1/2″ x 28 3/4″
Colour: Cotton White
Material: Vitreous China
Weight: 99 lbs
Toto is quite innovative about flush technology; therefore, they have built a 1.28 gallon/ flush tornado in which water flows to help you keep your toilet clean and hygienic.
Have you ever seen a cyclone? The double cyclone flush system of this Toto UltraMax removes all the debris and particles, leaving your toilet as clear as a mirror.
Toto UltraMax II is a one-piece toilet with ADA compliance and approval from WaterSense for its quality results.
Its universal height suits people of all ages and sizes and is comfortable to sit on it for long periods. Whether you are potty training your little champ or looking for a soft toilet for your grandma, go for it.
Read Full Review: Toto Ultramax II
- Floor mounted
- Elongated shape
- The chrome finish of the tank cover, lever, and fittings
- Centrifugal action cleans toilet every time
- Quiet flush
- Limited one-year warranty
- The angle of the interior is a bit shallow
A good commode quality somewhat does not depend on price or single or double design. It depends on water saving, flushing, ceramic condition, and some other factors.
Due to pandemics, hygiene becomes more and more critical for all of us. Let us choose a quality toilet as it lasts for decades and is a source of comfort for the whole home.
- Flushing Quality: Choose between gravity-flush or pressure-assisted flushing mechanisms to work in your situation. Gravity feed has a flush valve that works on the earth’s gravity and is quiet, while pressure-assisted locks air and releases water with a gush of noise.
- Material: Cefiontect ceramic is highly durable and has a glazed shine on them. Some of the toilets have a rough, jagged landscape and particles stuck in them. So whenever you go toilet shopping, look for a Cefiontect Ceramic, which is smooth and leaves no residue on it after flushing.
- Eco-friendly: The toilets that use 1.28 gallons or less water earn the WaterSense label. These toilets can save world water annually, making them environment-friendly. A dual-flush has two buttons for liquid and solid, which also saves water usage.
Let’s look into some of the common queries people have in their minds regarding toilets.
Q: What liquids should be used to clean and retain the shine of toilets?
Ans: A gel bowl cleaner is recommended. The use of bleach, tank tablets, and hard chemicals can destroy the plastic of the toilet bowl.
Q: What kind of flushing is available in Toto toilets?
Ans: Toto uses tornado and the double cyclone mechanisms for flushing even the smallest particles.
Both the Toto toilets, which we review, are ideal for a home renovation or new build. It all depends on your preference and demands.
Whenever you go out camping or hiking, the first thing that people miss is their toilet. Even some people are so sensitive that they have chosen one washroom in their own house and cannot go to the other.
So, if you are one of them, we are sure that this article will help you choose a good toilet seat. After comparing Toto Carlyle II vs Ultramax II we can say that it depends upon you and your needs, which one you choose to got with.
Toto is the world’s largest plumbing products manufacturers. They have rigorously tested their toilets for high efficiency and performance.
Therefore, we highly recommend you to go for one of Toto’s products to enhance the aesthetics of your washroom.
What Are Others Saying?
Toto Carlyle II One Piece Toilet – Tornado Flush
TOTO Ultramax II Flush
Hello there! My name is Sourav Biswas and this is my blog. For the last 8 years, I’ve worked as a plumber. So in this area, I may state that my knowledge is top-notch.
After considering all of this, I decided to compile my own reviews on items with which I have prior expertise. In my opinion, providing consumers with a wealth of information will assist them in making better decisions when purchasing goods for themselves.